Monday, November 10, 2014

Thankful

It's November... I've noticed a trend on Facebook. During the month of November people tend to post something that they are thankful for everyday. I love this, and have participated in it in the past. I feel though, that a lot of people tend to put "family, spouse, children, etc".. Of COURSE.. those are wonderful things to be thankful for.

For me this year, I felt a twinge to re-direct my "Thankful list"... I felt like I needed to dig deeper. I feel called to recall past persons/events that I am thankful for.

There are teachers, friends from the past, that I feel shaped who I am today. There are moments in my life that have been impacted because of these relationships. Many people come into our lives, or fade away because of time or busy schedules, but the feelings you had around them, the impact they made, doesn't quickly fade. So I think I'll start there.

I won't be doing a blog everyday (as it's the 10th of the month and I haven't even done 1) but I want to do a few to help recall how the past came come forward with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment