Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Picture Post

SEPT:A trip to the ER in Sept.. poor baby was poked er.. stabbed about 7 times.

October: Anthony went as Toad to a "family" Halloween party that we attended. I was the beautiful yellow box that you see and those items were the fun treasures you get when you hit me.

November: Hanging out in his swing, wrapped up in his Snuggie waiting on his first haircut :)

December: A visit to Pa's ranch and a chance to "drive" the tractor.


December: Stealing presents from Mommy.
Christmas: Unwrapping gifts. This gift had been talking to him for 2 days through the wrapping paper. Wasn't sure what to think at first, but thought it was pretty funny.



Anthony's Birthday: The super cute birthday cake I got from Reasor's. Yup, that's right. I tried calling Merritt's for over a week (all 3 locations) and couldn't get anyone to answer the phone. They've officially lost my business.


Birthday: Eating cake in class @ daycare.

Birthday: Eating cake at home with Mommy, Daddy, Gramps and Nonna. He had cake EVERYWHERE!!!

January: Anthony's first hospital stay. He had a great time with that coke bottle and the blue chair there. Best toys a kid could have ;)

1 comment:

  1. Poooooooor baby! :( I hate that he had to be hospitalized. ugh, I wouldn't know what to do! --I'm so glad he's better now though. Love his bday cake. So cute!

    ReplyDelete